[kforge-user] Trac setup

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jul 1 19:26:41 UTC 2010

On 1 July 2010 01:46, Jack Alves <jack.alves at gmail.com> wrote:
> Trac was setup on our project, http://knowledgeforge.net/project/bkn/. The
> default  setup doesn't seem to have notifications turned on. I see that Trac
> uses trac.ini for configuration but it isn't clear where the file is for my
> project.

It's on the server hard disk -- which as a knowledgeforge user you not
have direct access to. (If you were running your own instance of
KForge you obviously would have access). We'll try and install a
plugin that lets you edit the ini file:

<http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/IniAdminPlugin>

You could try doing this yourself via the plugin section of the trac
web admin. (knowledgeforge.net is running trac 0.11)

> Also, the trac service page for our project
>
> http://knowledgeforge.net/project/bkn/services/tracker/
>
> still reports,

It does but the message is incorrect as I have now set the service up
for you ...

Rufus

Open Knowledge Foundation