[knowledgeforge-user] Re: [kforge-user] knowledgeforge.net: get access to backups via rsync

Francis Irving francis at flourish.org
Sat Jul 22 16:10:30 UTC 2006

Should this still work? I get an error.

owl:~/keep/photos/blog$ rsync knowledgeforge.net::knowledgeforge/parlparse
@ERROR: chroot failed
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1171)

Also, can you tell me a bit more about the standard backup to a remote
machine which knowledgeforge has? How much can, and should, I rely
on it?

http://www.flourish.org/blog