[knowledgeforge-user] Issues with svn and knowledgeforge

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Feb 10 18:24:19 UTC 2009

Thanks for this Anthony and this continues to a be a really
frustrating bug to track down. I still can't find any info on the web
that would actually help me fix this. One option is to upgrade the
server to use svn 1.5 and see whether that fixes things (we were
rather putting this off until debian lenny shipped).

Rufus