[knowledgeforge-user] maintenance work

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Sun Mar 22 13:57:07 UTC 2009

Dear All,

Maintenance work is continuing on knowledgeforge.net.

There may be a little bit of downtime over the next few days. If your
services aren't working properly, please just try again a few minutes
later. I will notify this list once the maintenance work has been completed.

After the maintenance work has been completed, please do report any
problems you may have, for example with large checkouts, commit
failures, login failures - anything that appears to be broken.

We continue to welcome suggestions for improvements. If you have an idea
for how knowledgeforge.net could by improved please let us know.

Best wishes,

John.