[knowledgeforge-user] maintenance work

Francis Irving francis at flourish.org
Thu Feb 4 10:45:41 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 02:54:33PM +0000, John Bywater wrote:
>> (I'm currently helping with migrating mySociety's projects from
>> CVS to git.)
>
> Are mySociety using KForge? :-)

We use our own hosting for version control of software. It used to be
CVS, now it is git (but it automatically pushes to github, so the
projects appear there as well - nice thing about git is you can do
that kind of pushing to multiple hosting services really easily).

http://github.com/mysociety

We use KnowledgeForge for the parlparse project (which is a separate,
non-mySociety project, that mySociety does most of the work on these
days)

Francis