[public-lod2] Official DBpedia Live Release

Tom Heath tom.heath at talis.com
Fri Jun 24 12:45:01 UTC 2011

Nice :)

Quick question: on the basis of point 6, will resources in the main
http://dbpedia.org/ namespace soon reflect the latest changes from
DBpedia Live? Presumably at this point the separate live.dbpedia
SPARQL endpoint would become redundant?

Also, and not wanting to poor petrol on the flames of any current
debates, but, the links at [1] under "20 Most Recently Updated
Entities" point to the dbpedia /page/ URIs, not the /resource/ URIs.
I'm guessing this isn't the intended behaviour ;)

Tom.

[1] http://live.dbpedia.org:8080/LiveStats/

--
Dr Tom Heath
Lead Researcher

Talis Systems Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 07196440. Registered office: 43 Temple Row,
Birmingham, B2 5LS, United Kingdom.