[MyData & Open Data] Invitation to Participate: Demand-driven Open Data

Felipe Estefan felipe.estefan.g at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 17:15:23 UTC 2013

Dear all,

While much progress has been made on the supply side of Open Data, more
remains to be done, particularly regarding the demand side of Open Data.

With the objective of advancing and improving current efforts regarding the
demand side of Open Data, we are conducting a survey that seeks to shed
some light on key aspects of this subject.

We would be most grateful if you could contribute to this work by
completing this very brief survey:
bit.ly/OpenDataDemand<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FOpenDataDemand&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE7HJdm24NIlEx6-SLLfB97G5k25g>
and
by sharing this survey with your networks so that as many interested people
have the opportunity to respond.

The survey will take just 5-10 minutes to complete, and all findings as
well as any insights gathered from this survey will be shared with all of
you in the hopes that they can be useful for future collaborative efforts
to enhance engagement around Open Data.

Also, please join the on-going conversation about the survey on Twitter by
using #OpenDataDemand <https://twitter.com/search?q=opendatademand&src=typd>
.

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback of any kind, please do not
hesitate to let Sam Lee (CC'ed) and I know.

All the best,

Felipe

Felipe Estefan
Open Government