[MyData & Open Data] this group's thoughts on definitions

Sam Smith s at msmith.net
Fri Dec 13 12:40:14 UTC 2013

OKF have created a page for this group here:
	http://personal-data.okfn.org

I'm sure we'll have comments, which anyone can leave here. I'll ping OKF and find out what their process is for changing things:
	https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ZfCBi8W91m7_SIR7lwyOy9d0cmw5DUj7FCjg1cPXbc/edit
(no login should be required to edit that, and OKF have decommissioned their public etherpad which I used to be able to create things on)

Changes might have to wait until they appoint their privacy project coordinator:
	http://okfn.org/jobs/#pc

best
sam

--