[MyData & Open Data] distinctions between personal and open

Mark Elliot mark.elliot at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jul 24 10:06:49 UTC 2013

Hi Stef,

So you really do not make a distinction between publishing full tax records on the internet with full identifiers and a set of univariate aggregate tables held in side safe data lab that only one person sees?

Ohm, in short, is wrong because he fails to model the context.

Best,
Mark

Mark Elliot
Centre for Census and Survey Research