[MyData & Open Data] Introductions

Hare, Jason Jason.Hare at raleighnc.gov
Wed Mar 13 21:55:37 UTC 2013

Has anyone attempted a policy or a statement on PII redaction in regards to the posting of open government data sets? I see privacy policies and some documents from the UK on privacy in practice but nothing specifically about personal data and open data. I am aware of blog posts on the topic but not a PSA generated document on the subject.

As an open data program manager at the municipal level I would be interested in what other cities have done to protect PII data.

Thank you for your feedback.

Jason Hare

Sent from my Galaxy S®III