[MyData & Open Data] Open Notice Meetup: Oct 27th & 28th

Mark Lizar mark.lizar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:36:46 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I may have mentioned that we are working on a Consent Tag specification in the Open Notice project, this is to transform terms and privacy notices into something that can be linked with Open Data and sensors, with the objective of people controlling their privacy and data.

We have an event for this on the evening of October 27th and the daytime of Oct 28th at the OKFN office space in Kings Cross (C4CC) if anyone is interested?

The 27th is a short meet and greet and we aim to premiere Terms Of Conditions May Apply, on the 28th we are looking at collaboration for efforts that want to be more involved in Opening Notices like Terms and Privacy Policies so they can be useful to manage open data. (amongst other things)

Please email me if you would like to know more or join via eventbrite.

Best,

Mark Lizar