[MyData & Open Data] Open Data Privacy

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Wed Sep 18 05:42:11 UTC 2013

We've got several sets of notes which I hope people will send around.

We agreed that it would be useful to pull together the links, papers etc
which have been circulated on list and others into one page for newcomers
to the discussion etc.  I believe we'll have a proper webpage up by Friday
too so we'll have somewhere to put them all :)

Thanks to everyone who came along - and looking forward to talking more at
the various events coming up this autumn!

Laura

*

Dr Laura James

CEO  | skype: laura.james  |  @LaurieJ <https://twitter.com/LaurieJ>