[MyData & Open Data] List of transparency/privacy projects

Mark Lizar mark.lizar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:34:03 UTC 2013

HI All,

We (Reuben Binns, Par Lannero and I)  started a group last year called Open Notice opennotice at googlegroups.org --> http://opennotice.org -  where we reached out to a lot of efforts working on transparency and policy.

Here is a link to the project page http://opennotice.org/directory/projects/  you can add these to the list if you wish?   We mostly focused on the closed policies and terms -- a.k.a. The Biggest Lie and presented this paper "Opening up the Online Notice
Infrastructure" in Berkeley at the W3C do not track conference.

The group has gone through some changes and we have stated an effort to create a common data schema specification to Open Notice - we are calling a consent tag.   But, the google group would still be a good place to invite efforts to communicate.

Perhaps there is a place for this group in OKFN?  All thoughts welcome.

Mark