[MyData & Open Data] Invitation to the Data Privacy Legal Hackathon Feb 8/9 in London | New York | San Francisco

Mark L mark.lizar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 21:09:50 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I would like to invite those who are interested to get involved and participate with this hackathon.

Here is the link to the hackathon information, here is the London Eventbright sign up page if you want to sign up.  The hackathon teams are being organised on Hacker League, so sign up here if you want to get involved (even remotely)

In addition, we have a Pre-Hackathon Challenge to create a map of consent laws across jurisdictions that we would like to make usable as a tool for the hackathon.  We are looking for help with this over the next two weeks, if you are interested please get in touch with me off list.

Kind Regards,

Mark Lizar