[MyData & Open Data] Pre OKfest networking event at the Finnish Institute in Berlin

Antti Jogi Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 07:41:15 UTC 2014

Hello,

Me and my colleague Kai Kuikkaniemi are currently working on a My Data
white paper for the Finnish Ministry of Transport and Communications.

We are coming to the OKfest in Berlin and are looking forward to meet many
of the privacy minded delegates there.

One nice way to get the fest started is to participate the international
networking event organized by the Open Knowledge Finland and the Finnish
Institute in Berlin.

If you are available on Tue 15th at 2 pm-5pm, please join us and add your
name to the list: http://pad.okfn.org/p/invitation_finnish_institute

More information on the networking on our blog:
http://fi.okfn.org/2014/06/26/networking-event-at-the-finnish-institute/

BR, Jogi

--
+358 44 337 5439