[MyData & Open Data] My Consent, My Control, My Data - Grant Proposal

Mark L mark.lizar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:07:39 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

A little FYI, we (the Open Notice Initiative) just launched our first public pitch for funding and support called  "My Consent, My Control,  My Data”.  Finally this serves as an explanation about what we are working on over in Open Notice.

This is also a good segway in to the Small Data to Control Big Data discussion we are looking to champion in the coming months.

For those of you interested in the topic and up for supporting this noble effort for personal data control.

Please consider supporting our new campaign to save the freedom to have privacy in society.

Here is a link to the proposal.

https://www.newschallenge.org/challenge/2014/submissions/open-notice-consent-receipts-by-open-notice-initiative-and-ciswg-of-kantara-ieee-isto

It just takes a second to view and to applaud it.

All support is appreciated so please pass it on (tweet etc)

Best Regards,

Mark