[MyData & Open Data] Data Subject = Data Controller - is it common?

Mark Lizar mark.lizar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 00:37:51 UTC 2015

There is a need for an analysis of compliance paradigms.  i.e. —> if the individual is also the data controller how does this impact data protection compliance?

There is no language about this and I think (IMHO) there is a missing dichotomy between data subject and data subject + data controller, in law.

E.g. The  Master Data Controller - as in the origin of data.

I have lots of thoughts on this legal loophole.

We are working on a consent receipt specification which directly addresses this issue by building a consent receipt.

We are almost at the point where we need techniqal  help to move the spec forward.  (if there are any developers out there)

Best,

Mark

-

.