[od-discuss] Reflecting on OpenDefinition.org in the light of definition of free and open infrastructure, and vice-versa

Fuster, Mayo Mayo.Fuster at EUI.eu
Mon Jun 27 18:06:04 UTC 2011

Dear Rufus!

Thanks for your rich and possitive reaction.

It would be fantastic that you make it to the session and participate in the discussion.

Mayo

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Research Digital Commons Governance: http://www.onlinecreation.info

Ph.D European University Institute
Postdoctoral Researcher. Institute of Govern and Public Policies. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Visiting scholar. Internet Interdisciplinary Institute. Open University of Catalonia (UOC).
Visiting researcher (2008). School of information. University of California, Berkeley.
Member Research Committee. Wikimedia Foundation

http://www.onlinecreation.info
E-mail: mayo.fuster at eui.eu
Skype: mayoneti
Phone Spanish State: 0034-648877748