[od-discuss] IODL compliance with OpenDefinition.org

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sun Oct 23 22:24:53 UTC 2011

Seems fine except for point (4) of the conditions which according to
auto-translate reads:

<quote>
take all reasonable steps so that the uses permitted above do not
mislead others and the information in question are not distorted.
</quote>

This is similar to the clause in the UK OGL that we have recently been
discussing -- and so perhaps we defer decision here on the outcome of
that discussion. I note also that this license appears to be
share-alike in nature.

Rufus

On 17 October 2011 18:32, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I believe the IODL is compliant with OpenDefinition.org:
> http://www.formez.it/iodl/
>
> Should we add it here? http://opendefinition.org/licenses/
>
> --
> Jonathan Gray