[od-discuss] Next OD call: Thursday, 6th September at 16:00 UTC / 17:00 BST / 18:00 CEST

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Mon Aug 13 00:35:02 UTC 2012

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:21 AM, Daniel Dietrich
<daniel.dietrich at okfn.org>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> long time since our last call. I have just now drafted a summary from our
> last call to be reviewd and published:
> http://opendefinition.okfnpad.org/conferencecall-summary
>
> Comments welcome!
>
> I chatted with Rufus and we propose to have the next call on 6th September
> jointly together with the call of the [Open Government Data working group](
> http://wiki.okfn.org/Wg/government) to discuss things around  the theme
> of:
>
> "Compliance of emerging Open Government Data licenses with the Open
> Definition and the consequences for the open data ecosystem".
>
> What do you think?

Sounds good, I should be able to join.

Could we agree which of the previous call's items are fully closed and
which need to be revisited?

*## OD compliance and possible approval of UK OGL
*
*## OD compliance and possible approval of Kenyan Open Data Policy*
*## An update on the OD from v1.1 to v1.2*

I assume these will be discussed as part of the upcoming call's theme. The
link to include for people review re OD update prior is
https://github.com/okfn/opendefinition/blob/master/source/open-definition.markdown

*## non-conformance of Irish PSI license*
*## Move the EFF OAL to conformant/deprecated

*These were unanimous and only need to be reflected on
http://opendefinition.org/licenses/nonconformant/ (which BTW also looks to
have some markup errors; I see stray >'s) and
http://opendefinition.org/licenses/

Perhaps someone with relevant access can do this?