[od-discuss] follow up todo: "contact the Kenya Open Data Initiative on OD compliance"

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Mon Aug 13 20:42:41 UTC 2012

Personally, I would consider removing the word "Sadly".  It pre-supposes is
that this will be received as bad news when in fact the license is in
pretty good shape and is closer to conformance than many.

Herb Lainchbury
Dynamic Solutions Inc.
www.dynamic-solutions.com
http://twitter.com/herblainchbury