[od-discuss] Schema for open licenses - prototype

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Sat Jun 30 00:35:34 UTC 2012

Okay, understood.  Makes sense.  At some point I would be interested in
hearing your thoughts about how this could be addressed through policy.

So, if none of the licenses offer any real protection to developers, in
terms of liability, then I guess it comes down to what one feels most
comfortable with at this point.

Thanks for the clarification Kent.

Herb

--