[od-discuss] Git repo for Open (Knowledge) Definition

Guttorm Flatabø post at guttormflatabo.com
Fri May 11 19:34:15 UTC 2012

I wasn't subscribed until today but on Mon Apr 2 18:43:43 BST 2012 Rufus
wrote:

> As per actions from last group meeting I've booted a git repo on
> github and add in the source (markdown) of the current (v1.1) Open
> (Knowledge) Definition:
> <https://github.com/okfn/opendefinition>

It is great working with git and github. Following the git logic I'd expect
version 1.1 to be kept in a "master" or "stable" branch though, and work on
a new revision to be done on a "development" branch. It would be nice to
have the translations on github too.

--
Guttorm