[od-discuss] Draft Response to Calgary

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Wed Aug 28 01:35:30 UTC 2013

As per the attached thread, we were planning to send a response letter to
Calgary after we had a chance to review the Canada OGL and then the Alberta
OGL license reviews.

In light of the fact that the review of the Alberta OGL has been postponed
to a time when both BC and Alberta can join us in a discussion, we decided
at the most recent board meeting on Aug 8, 2013 that we would go ahead with
sending the formal response letter to Calgary so as not to cause undue
delay.  At that meeting I agreed to send the letter out again to refresh
our collective memory and give another chance for feedback before sending
to Calgary.

Here is a link to the document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KroB-vEuwFdKF6bUj23FgcPaRgroZtu_2gWr14EWCtc/edit?usp=sharing

If there are no objections I plan to send this out to Calgary on behalf of
the Open Definition Advisory Council one week from today.

Thank you,
Herb Lainchbury