[od-discuss] Provincial and Game OGLs; Open Definition 2.0

Wrate, David GCPE:EX David.Wrate at gov.bc.ca
Wed Dec 4 06:13:53 UTC 2013

BC, in conjunction with AB, ON and the federal govt is charged with establishing the governance structure and adoption standards. What you have identified is one of the first issues we need to tackle. Our template approach will be much along the lines of Creative Commons: establish the common language, identify what can be changed to suit and what can be omitted.

To be fair, we have discovered a couple of drafting issues which we are in the process of correcting and communicating.

David