[od-discuss] Provincial and Game OGLs; Open Definition 2.0

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Dec 4 06:26:03 UTC 2013

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, the templating issue could be
avoided by using the definition from the OGL 2.0 (UK, not a Canadian
version)
for "Information Provider" which is "'Information Provider' means the person

or organisation providing the Information under this licence."

All the cities in BC and the province could then use the same license. It
wouldn't resolve the FIPPA questions, and I have a two page email on that
topic sitting in my drafts mailbox waiting for me to figure out where to
send it, but getting the different cities in BC on the same license would
solve one issue.