[od-discuss] Provincial and Game OGLs; Open Definition 2.0

Wrate, David GCPE:EX David.Wrate at gov.bc.ca
Wed Dec 4 05:25:13 UTC 2013

Hello all,

To my knowledge the OGL license has been adopted by:

Provinces:
British Columbia
Alberta
Ontario

Municipalities
Nanaimo
Vancouver
Surrey
Grande Prairie
Edmonton
Toronto
Ottawa

David

On Dec 3, 2013, at 9:14 PM, "Paul Norman" <penorman at mac.com<mailto:penorman at mac.com>> wrote:

I’m -0.5 on this. It feels like the BC vanity licenses are being treated differently than the Federal Government vanity license.

Does anyone have a list of all the different government-specific OGL variants in Canada?