[od-discuss] Provincial and Game OGLs; Open Definition 2.0

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Dec 4 05:53:54 UTC 2013

That is a lot of licenses to have to analyze and compare. I looked at Surrey's
and aside from the different branding, the first line of attribution requirements
uses a "Information Provider(s)" instead of "Information Provider". The OGL 2.0
(the original UK one) uses the same terms as Surrey. If we do declare a template
OD-compliant, how are we going to handle cities making changes like this?