[od-discuss] Provincial and Game OGLs; Open Definition 2.0

Wrate, David GCPE:EX David.Wrate at gov.bc.ca
Thu Dec 5 08:09:26 UTC 2013

Thanks for the feedback, Kent.

I'm the first one to say that the license adoption by the various cities/provinces has not been even. To that end, some of cities, Vancouver for example have brought issues of drafting and logic that we are working to correct with all license holders including ourselves.

Those same changes will be incorporated into the template, which will be accompanied by detailed instructions on how the template is to used.

I'm more than happy to talk about how we are progressing. As I'm sure you know, email is a medium not well suited to discussion.

Thanks,
David