[od-discuss] Fwd: Invitation to participate in the stakeholder dialogue "Licences for Europe"

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Jan 11 12:58:24 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I think this looks interesting, specially as the licenses policy for the Commissions own data portal is somehow odd, as Jonathan pointed us to in the other mail form January 10th "Are EC's legal notices for the new EC data portal OpenDefinition compliant?"

I am interested in participating in the below mentioned meeting. Anyone else interested joining?

All best
Daniel