[od-discuss] OGL Canada 2.0 conformance decision time

Levene, Mark Mark.Levene at tbs-sct.gc.ca
Thu Jul 11 17:13:46 UTC 2013

This is great. Thanks.

One further request: could the definition of a non-reusable licence be added to http://opendefinition.org/licenses/ ? I've been getting some questions as to what that category means. Mike has defined it earlier as: "where other licenses only for direct use by a particular entity (effectively, government, as I doubt we'd even consider such a license from a smaller entity) and its sub-units will be added."

--Mark