[od-discuss] OD AC telecon Friday, June 14 15:00 UTC

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Tue Jun 11 18:18:48 UTC 2013

Hi, that's in 3 days. I'll send out notes including re 1.2 of the
definition within 24 hrs.

Venue? I see that most recent OKFN open government working group call said

* Where: Google Hangout (link will be send out on email shortly before)
* Skype as backup (please invite below addresses)
* Back channel: #okfn IRC channel on irc.freenode.net

But I'm not sure what actually gets used. Anyone want to volunteer to
set up hangout or other venue? Daniel, can you make it now?

Mike

p.s. With the lame excuse of lacking time and energy right now, I'm
not going to push for it this call, but I encourage all as individuals
and as organization policy to move to privacy preserving services;
XMPP-based tele/videoconferencing seems the most useful now, with
http://jitsi.org being a client that runs on Windows/Mac/Linux (and
Android later this year). I'm often online as mlinksva at member.fsf.org
if you want to test.