[od-discuss] Storage of license texts in the repo - a first pass

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Wed Jun 26 19:54:48 UTC 2013

I'm not sure what a directory per license buys. I'd suggest
/licenses/{conformant|inreview|nonconformant}/{license short name}.md

Or if a directory per license is really needed (if envisioning lots of
related files being kept), the filename ought be just {license short
name}.md or license.md

And {license short name} really ought be same as used in
https://spdx.org/licenses/ or following that style.

Mike