[od-discuss] Storage of license texts in the repo - a first pass

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Thu Jun 27 16:32:32 UTC 2013

I'm +1 on the shorter path.

I trying to sort out what the shorter names should be.   I was thinking we
could use something like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1 for
country codes but that obviously won't work for the smaller jurisdictions.
 Maybe we just start with names that seem to make sense to us, like:

/licenses/conformant/OGL-UK-2.0.md
/licenses/inreview/OGL-CA-2.0.md
/licenses/inreview/OGL-BC-2.0.md
/licenses/inreview/OGL-AB-2.0.md