[od-discuss] OGL Canada 2.0 conformance decision time

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jun 28 09:49:05 UTC 2013

I'm +1 on conformance. And great to see this in the repo -
https://github.com/okfn/opendefinition/blob/master/licenses/inreview/OGL-CA-2.0.md
(makes
it even easier to review!)

Rufus

On 27 June 2013 22:15, Andrew Stott <andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com> wrote:

> +1 from me too for conformance of OGL Canada 2.0
>

> On 27 Jun 2013, at 16:35, Herb Lainchbury <herb at dynamic-solutions.com>
> wrote:
>
> +1 from me for conformance on OGL Canada v2.0.
>

> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Mike Linksvayer <ml at gondwanaland.com>wrote:
>
>> Thanks Mark.
>>
>> All note there's also a brief report on feedback at
>> http://data.gc.ca/eng/open-government-licence-consultation-report
>>
>> I'll start by saying despite outstanding quibbles, I'm +1 on conformance.
>> We'll use the standard procedure at
>> http://opendefinition.org/licenses/process/ ie it'll take at least two
>> weeks for a final decision.
>>
>> AC and other list members, even if you agree the issues below aren't
>> conformance blockers, further discussion of them is welcome, probably
>> pertinent for future license developments.
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Levene, Mark <Mark.Levene at tbs-sct.gc.ca>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,****
>>>
>>> ** **
>>>
>>> Yes, we launched our new http://data.gc.ca portal last week and that’s
>>> the version that can be found here:
>>> http://data.gc.ca/eng/open-government-licence-canada (available in
>>> French, as well:
>>> http://data.gc.ca/fra/licence-du-gouvernement-ouvert-canada) .****
>>>
>>> ** **
>>>
>>> We hope you find it conformant. ****
>>>
>>> ** **
>>>
>>> --Mark****
>>>
>>> ** **

*

Rufus Pollock

Founder and Co-Director | skype: rufuspollock |
@rufuspollock<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN> | OKF on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>|