[od-discuss] OGL Canada 2.0 conformance decision time

Luis Villa luis at lu.is
Fri Jun 28 14:07:46 UTC 2013

As with OGL-UK, +1 on compliance with the OD as currently drafted;
plus a note that we should adjust the OD to allow us to reject
misguided jurisdiction/government-specific licenses like this one in
the future, since they raise transaction costs without actually
benefiting either the licensor or licensee.

Luis