[od-discuss] Turkish translation

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Sat Mar 2 21:49:49 UTC 2013

I just added this bit to http://opendefinition.org/participate

If you can use git, clone the Open Definition
repository<https://github.com/okfn/opendefinition>,
add your translation under source/open-knowledge-definition-1.1 with the
appropriate filename, eg open-knowledge-definition-1.1.fr.markdown for
French, then submit a pull request.

If you aren’t familiar with git, download the current
version<https://raw.github.com/okfn/opendefinition/e040e13b4d9b311cce4e7bcad9c6b3a2ca3b31ec/source/open-definition.markdown>,
translate it, and send to us <http://opendefinition.org/contact>.
As for other pages on the site such as the home page, I don't think we have
anything in place for translations. Do any other WordPress-based OKF sites?
We should probably do whatever they do.

Mike