[od-discuss] Provincial and Game OGLs; Open Definition 2.0

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Wed Nov 6 21:39:15 UTC 2013

Thanks very much for this additional perspective. I suspect evaluating
conformance of the templated license, and with additional insight provided
by adoption guidelines, will be a good path forward.

I and doubtless others on the Open Definition Advisory Council would be
happy to provide feedback before these are finalized, if/as desired.

Mike