[od-discuss] Open Game License 1.0a for approval

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Wed Oct 16 19:51:03 UTC 2013

10 months later on the last OD call, we agreed to put the Open Game
License 1.0a http://www.opengamingfoundation.org/ogl.html up for
approval, with the proviso that it is only Open when no Product
Identity is identified, and that if approved, will be placed in the
"Conformant but Little Used, Discontinued or Deprecated Licenses"
category -- see bottom of http://opendefinition.org/licenses/

+ or - votes?

Mike