[od-discuss] Getting the Open Game License accepted under the Open Definition

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Fri Oct 4 23:20:49 UTC 2013

On 04/10/13 03:38 PM, Chris Sakkas wrote:

> Could part of the disconnect be that Rob and I think of these sites as
> presenting a text, and that text being OGC, while you're looking at
> these sites as a whole work, and suspecting (rightly) that the website
> falls within PI or at least outside of OGC?

Yes I was looking at the text, but if the sites are confusing that
doesn't bode well.

Do you know how many examples there are of PI-free OGL works there are?
Or do you have a good list of examples?

I'm worried that the general case is as describer in C.09 here:

http://www.earth1066.com/D20FAQ.htm#_C.08__

and that examples like the SRDs are an exception.