[od-discuss] [Open-data-census] [CLARIFICATION REQUIRED] Can PSI Licence be considered an "open" license?

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Thu Oct 10 07:13:45 UTC 2013

I read this as the Licensor (the data owner) being able to charge for
the use of data *under this licence*.  That would not be Open.

In dual-licensing cases each licence does not normally mention the
other.  I suppose each licence could say that the Licensor reserves
the right to license the work under a different licence to other
parties, but that is not what is being said here.