[od-discuss] Open Definition telecon 15:00 UTC Thursday 2013-10-10

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 10 15:33:45 UTC 2013

I see a later agenda item is "membership". I think I've been on because of
historical involvement and because I'm on OKF Advisory Board. I'm happy to
step down from this, especially if there is a numbers problem.

I am very impressed by this WG and have been happy to take a very back
seat. I think the links to other OKF activities are clear and don't
absolutely need my presence.

But it's up to you.

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics