[od-discuss] Open Definition telecon 15:00 UTC Thursday 2013-10-10

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Thu Oct 10 22:35:03 UTC 2013

I didn't realize till the meeting either. Someone with a OKFN domain
account should host the next meeting.

(Longer term I'd hope this could be moved to a WebRTC based service. I've
been really impressed by the quality of demos I've tried so far. And
there'd be no hangouts plugin to crash, which was my problem initially,
prior to not fitting into the full room.)

I'll be turning the notes into an http://opendefinition.org/update/ over
the weekend, so anyone who wishes to expand on notes in the google doc,
please do in the next day.

Mike

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Herb Lainchbury <herb at dynamic-solutions.com