[od-discuss] Open Definition Telecon 15:00 UTC Thursday 2014-08-14

Timothy Vollmer tvol at creativecommons.org
Fri Aug 15 22:11:09 UTC 2014

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Mike Linksvayer <ml at gondwanaland.com>
wrote:

> As discussed at meeting, I have done another iteration on approval
> process and resulting license page.
>
> http://beta.opendefinition.org/licenses/process/

Looks good. It's a nit, but for the numbered list of information we're
requesting from those submitting license candidates, should we choose
either to formulate the list entirely as questions, or as statements
(possibly with help text)? I think it reads a bit awkwardly in our current
form because we use both.

thanks mike,
tvol

> http://beta.opendefinition.org/licenses/
>
> Those pages are unstyled, just look at the content for now. If you
> wish to see commits, they're on gh-pages branch.
>
> Mike

Timothy Vollmer
Public Policy Manager, Creative Commons
Get Creative Commons Updates http://bit.ly/commonsnews