[od-discuss] GG License 1.0

Valentino Giudice valentino.giudice at vallauri.edu
Tue Dec 30 21:27:41 UTC 2014

> I suppose that the license is open definition compliant.

I hope so!

Do you have a list of software distributed under this license?

I have distributed only one work under this license.
Tomorrow (yes, tomorrow), i will release the next version of it.

I can send you a copy, if you want.

Can you explain me better why this license is born? Where comes the
> need to create it?

Well, for some reasons (which would require some personal facts to be
explained. Not secret facts, but boring ones), I wanted to have use a CC
license for my software, but I found out it is not good for software.
So, I just decided to write my own license.

Thanks!

Thanks You!