[od-discuss] Open Definition Telecon 15:00 UTC Thursday 2014-02-13

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Sun Feb 9 01:42:14 UTC 2014

My apologies.  I have made an error in the time zone calculations in my
previous notice.

Here is the correction:

* 15:00 UTC -- 07:00 California, 15:00 UK ... look up yours at
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx?y=2014&mo=2&d=13&h=15&mn=0
* Calls are 2nd Thursday of even months at 15:00 UTC

Herb

--

Herb Lainchbury, Dynamic Solutions
250.704.6154