[od-discuss] Open Definition Telecon 15:00 UTC Thursday 2014-02-13

Leigh Dodds leigh at ldodds.com
Thu Feb 13 10:48:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm afraid I need to send my apologies for todays meeting, am at a workshop.

Will review current draft documents and minutes provide feedback on list.

re: licence proliferation, perhaps a starting point would be guidance
on why creating a custom licence is an issue and have this been
clearly referenced from the approval process, e.g. to provide some
standard guidance that includes alternative approaches.

Cheers,

L.