[od-discuss] SPDX license taxonomy

Andrew Katz Andrew.Katz at moorcrofts.com
Tue Jun 17 12:51:35 UTC 2014

Hi folks

I realise we were discussing co-ordination with the SPDX license taxonomy last year. Here's the current list: http://spdx.org/licenses/

However, it occurs to me the SPDX is now moving towards a more finely grained approach, and we good to bear this in mind as we get into the licence examination process.

Do we have anyone here with a foot in both camps? It would be good to have an update from someone at SPDX on how the 2.0 process is going.

Best

Andrew

Andrew Katz
Moorcrofts LLP
Corporate Law | Technology Law | Commercial Law | Employment Law
Employee Incentivisation & Share Schemes | Intellectual Property Law
Commercial Property Law | Secured Lending
James House, Mere Park, Dedmere Road, Marlow, Bucks SL7 1FJ
+44 (0) 1628 470003 (phone) |  +44 (0) 7970 835001 (mobile)
mailto:andrew.katz at moorcrofts.com
www.moorcrofts.com<http://www.moorcrofts.com/>
Partners - Adrian Phillips, Andrew Katz, Theresa Hunter, Craig Havard
Registered in England & Wales OC 311818
Regulated and authorized by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
"Partner" means a member of Moorcrofts LLP
We store email addresses and the names of addressees to assist with future correspondence.