[od-discuss] Nominate Aaron Wolf for Open Definition Advisory Council membership

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Fri Oct 17 00:57:58 UTC 2014

I'm nominating Aaron Wolf to be an member of
http://opendefinition.org/advisory-council/

His on-list contributions over the last months have been constructive
and on-point. The council's work would benefit from his having an
officious vote.

Disclosures: I've been advising Aaron's project Snowdrift.coop mentioned
in his bio. I checked with Aaron and Herb to see if they each thought
nominating Aaron is a good idea. Hopefully they each still agree. :)

Bio:
Aaron Wolf is co-founder of Snowdrift.coop, an in-progress fundraising
system working to address the collective-action dilemmas that affect the
funding of the public commons. Otherwise, Aaron is a professional music
teacher, an amateur scholar, and a social activist. He holds the
distinction of producing the internet's most popular video for songs
that teach brain anatomy. His website, wolftune.com, includes several
articles about Open Knowledge and related topics, particularly
pertaining to music.