[od-discuss] Nominate Aaron Wolf for Open Definition Advisory?Council membership

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 17 02:31:24 UTC 2014

+1

Also I would like to more generally highllight the tremendous quality and
achievement of the discourse on this list about the revised OD. This is a
showcase for careful, detailed constructive work on a difficult task. I've
remained silent because I literally had nothing to say.

If the OKFN wants to showcase its value then In think this list is an
excellent example. It's necessary, unglamorous work which will make a
massive difference but which will probably not be recognised by most
 people who use the OD.

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 2:16 AM, Andrew Stott <andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com>
wrote:

> s/officious/official/